CONTACT DETAILS & BUSINESS HOURS
LOCKDOWN LEVEL 4 UPDATE
We are happy to announce that we will be open from 4 May, as an essential services provider.
Stringent hygiene protocols are in place to safeguard all our patients. We kindly ask that all patients work with us by following our new guidelines (set out below), whilst we do our part to create a safe environment in which to keep supporting your health and wellbeing.
WE ARE TAKING THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AT WHITE LOTUS
We kindly ask that you help us create a safe and hygienic environment by doing the following:
- Please wear a mask when visiting our health centre, to eliminate transmission in our reception area.
- Please bring your own water(water and glasses will not be available as an added precaution) and pen for filling out forms
- Kindly sanitise/wash hands upon arrival and exit (will be provided or you can bring your own hand-sanitizer – 70% alcohol content is advisable).
- We ask, if you present with flu-like symptoms, that you rather set up a Skype/Zoom consultation with your practitioner.
- We provide 70% alcohol wipes for your use in the bathroom, with which you can sanitise touched surfaces before and after use.
- Please practice physical distancing of 1,5 meters while in reception.
We have put the following hygiene protocols in place to ensure your safety:
- Regular sanitising of frequently touched surfaces, including credit card machines and reception desk (before and after use).
- There will be no magazines in reception to limit contamination, you are welcome to bring your own.
- Most of our Doctors and practitioners will continue with online consults where possible, limiting the flow to at most, 2 clients in reception at any given time.
- All consultations will be spaced at least 15 min apart to allow for routine sanitation between consultations.
- All practitioners (and the Practice Manager) will be wearing a mask / facial screen /gloves (where necessary), when dealing with patients.
- None of our staff will use public transport during this high-risk period.
- Before entry, all clients and staff will be screened daily with a short questionnaire and have their temperature taken with a ‘no touch’ infrared thermometer.
We thank you for helping us create a safe and healthy environment at White Lotus!
If you think you may have contracted the virus, please call the 24hr COVID 19 HOTLINE 0800029999 for assistance. For more info visit: sacoronavirus.co.za
THE WHITE LOTUS TEAM
Tel: (021) 4220011
Address: 79 Kloof street, Gardens, Cape Town
Parking: Kloof street, side streets, Lifestyle Centre Parking Garage (Park rd)
*Parking ONLY for Dr Lulu Beyers clients via Wilkinson’s Street (follow signs)
Mon – Fri: 8am – 5pm
Reception lunch break: 1pm – 2pm
CENTRE POLICIES & GUIDELINES
Appointments cancelled less than 24hrs in advance will be charged for in full.
Monday appointment cancellations need to be made before 12pm on Fridays, as we are not open on weekends.
Once you have placed an order for medication/supplements you are liable for payment thereof.
No supplement/medication collections or general queries can be seen to between 1-2pm or after 5pm.
Your practitioner will be responsible for your entry/exit between 1 and 2pm (Receptionist lunch break), as well as any appointments after 5pm.
We request that all 5pm patients arrive 10min early (to allow for the taking of payments before the receptionist leaves for the day).
Food & Beverages, mobile phones:
Please no food or beverages are allowed in reception (to protect our new sisal carpets).
Please no cell phone calls or loud noise in reception or other wating areas (to allow consultations to be conducted in a peaceful environment).
WE APPRECIATE YOUR HELP IN MAKING WHITE LOTUS A ‘PEACEFUL SANCTUARY IN THE CITY’.