Arrivals: Please arrive 10 min early for your appointment.
Cancellations: Appointments cancelled less than 24hrs in advance will be charged in full. Monday appointment cancellations need to be made before 12 pm on Fridays, in the week prior to the appointment.
Once you have placed an order for medication/supplements you are liable for payment thereof.
No supplement/medication collections or general queries can be seen to between 1-2 pm or after 5 pm.
ENTRY / EXIT
Your practitioner will be responsible for your entry/exit between 1 and 2 pm (Receptionist lunch break), as well as any appointments after 5 pm.
The owner of this premises and business does not accept responsibility for any injuries, loss or damage when entering the premises.
FOOD, BEVERAGES & CELL PHONES
No food or beverages are allowed in reception (to protect our new sisal carpets).
No cell phone calls or loud noise in reception/waiting areas (to allow consultations to be conducted in a peaceful environment).
WE APPRECIATE YOUR HELP IN MAKING WHITE LOTUS A ‘PEACEFUL SANCTUARY IN THE CITY’.
The name The White Lotus refers to The White Lotus Wellness Centre, situated at 79 Kloof street, Gardens, Cape Town.
The term “website” means collectively the www.whitelotus.co.za website.
This website has been made available for use by the general public. These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
USE OF WEBSITE
The White Lotus has made this website available to you for your non-commercial use. We may modify, withdraw, or deny access to the system at any time should it be found to be subjected to any unauthorised use or abuse. You may print or download material on this system for your personal, non-commercial use provided that it is not in contravention of the limitations of use set out herein.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The White Lotus makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, The White Lotus does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The White Lotus will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of delict or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if The White Lotus has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the warranties and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
The information contained on this website is intended exclusive for jurisdictions falling inside the Republic of South Africa, and any products or services offered on this website are intended for the Republic of South Africa only. Those who access this website do so on their own initiative and are therefore responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations. By accessing each part of this website, you have agreed that you have reviewed the website in its entirety including any legal or regulatory terms.
DATA PROTECTION & PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We treat your privacy very seriously and we understand that you will wish to know how we will use the information we collect from or about you. We implement appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your Personal Information that is in our possession against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, unauthorised access, in accordance with applicable law.
Compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA).
- You understand that we take the privacy of our patients very seriously and have implemented reasonable security measures to guard against the unauthorised disclosure of private patient information.
- You acknowledge that your personal information may be disclosed within the White Lotus team for the purposes of providing services.
- You acknowledge that your personal information may be disclosed by The White Lotus in the response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as required by law.
- You confirm that the information supplied is true and correct and that you are responsible for updating your information to ensure that it remains correct.
- You acknowledge that your personal and special personal information will be kept for the required storage and retention periods according to and in line with legislation/regulations applicable to the medical and healthcare industry.
We take all reasonable steps to secure the contents of the The White Lotus website and the information provided by and collected from users. We do not however make any warranty or representation that the content of this website is 100% safe and secure.
Because the internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information that is in our possession, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted using the internet and we cannot be held liable for any loss of privacy occurring during the course of such transmission.
The White Lotus processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To contact you, if necessary, to carry out our services.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- To process your payment for services rendered.
- To inform you about changes to our services and/or products
- The White Lotus also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so.